Announcing the Dream-Flight Ahi One-Design Video Contest!
I’m very pleased to announce the Dream-Flight Ahi One-Design Video Contest!
How to enter:
- Each contest participant submits their best 3 minute video of Dream-Flight Ahi slope aerobatics to the VTPR & Slope Aerobatics Facebook group
- Videos can be shorter than 3 minutes, but they cannot be longer. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Videos can be hosted on Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion or similar embeddable video hosting service.
- Videos must be submitted before the end of the last day of summer – Midnight Pacific Time on Friday, September 22nd, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- A poll will be created on Saturday, September 23rd on the VTPR & Slope Aerobatics Facebook group
- All video entries received before the deadline will be listed as poll options.
- Each member of the VTPR & Slope Aerobatics Facebook group will be eligible to cast one vote for their favorite video.
- Voting will be open for 48 hours, ending on Monday September 25th, and then the votes will be tallied and the winners will be announced.
- Any tie results will trigger a run-off vote to resolve.
- Prizes generously sponsored by Dream-Flight will be awarded to the top participants!
Prizes generously sponsored by Dream-Flight and SlopeAerobatics.com
First Place: $350 Dream-Flight Cash + SlopeAerobatics.com T-Shirt
Second Place: $150 Dream-Flight Cash + SlopeAerobatics.com T-Shirt
Third Place: $100 Dream-Flight Cash + SlopeAerobatics.com T-Shirt
Dream-Flight Cash will be redeemable for any products sold at Dream-Flight.com. The t-shirts will be sent separately and sizing & other details confirmed via Facebook Messenger upon completion of the contest.
Remember, you have to submit your video to the VTPR & Slope Aerobatics Facebook group by no later than Friday, September 22nd, 2017. So get out there and get filming!
Good luck and have fun, everyone! Huge thanks to Dream-Flight for their support and their awesome slope aerobatics glider, the Ahi!
Details, Pro-Tips and Other Useful Things:
If you don’t have or want a Facebook account, no problem. Submit your video via the SlopeAerobatics.com contact form and it will be posted on your behalf.
Remember that using copyrighted music may make your video unavailable in some countries. You are responsible for testing this ahead of time, and providing an alternate link in the event people in the VTPR & Slope Aerobatics Facebook group can’t see your content.
People will be voting for their favorite video, how ever they choose to define that. The quality of the flying is only one component of a great slope aerobatics video, and the “best flying” (whatever THAT means!) may or may not win the contest. The best video will be determined by those who choose to vote in the contest. So focus on being fun, entertaining, spectacular, and anything else you feel will help your video win the love and admiration of your peers in the slope aerobatics world.
Membership in the VTPR & Slope Aerobatics Facebook group is mandatory to cast a vote. Only those who are members of the Facebook group will be eligible to cast a vote. We totally understand if Facebook is not your thing, but that is how the contest is being run, and we appreciate your understanding.