I received this message about the CBmodelisme Vulcain from the manufacturer, Benoît Chauvet. Hope you enjoy reading about this exciting new glider!
Located in the Loire Atlantique, CBmodelisme is a new manufacturer, recently joining the elite circle of French craftsmen working in the field of model aircraft.
With solid experience in the field of serious design and plastics, the CBmodelisme team strives to provide innovative kits of high quality.
The family grew with the VULCAIN, an aerobatic glider of 2.50 meters wide for aerobatics in plain or sloping. This glider is designed for aerobatic flight in plain and slope, its asymmetrical profile enabling it to address these two disciplines.
- Despite its 2.50 meter wingspan of the VULCAIN, its other dimensions are closer to the category of gliders of 3.50 meters.
- Its low elongation, its lever arm generous and significant lateral surface of the predetermine fuselage glider aerobatics pure activity.
- His qualities are strained trajectories reminiscent aircraft F3A.
- The barrel rotates rapidly in the axis while maintaining a constant speed flight.
- The speed range is extended to address the figures without making excessive speed whether positive or negative.
- The action is to push back the minimum.
- Its low speed of approach to land short.
- The lateral surface along the entire length of the fuselage allows figures are presented based on facets and positions while maintaining slice a horizontal attitude.
- The shape of the fuselage is built around a symmetrical profile on promoting stability and lift path configuration installment.
- VULCAIN enjoy the same quality workmanship that our BULLET fuselage with fiberglass sandwich epoxy gelcoat white wings and Styrofoam switched upper samba.
- Fins are milled but delivered by a joint bands grubbing can be supplied on request without modification of the tariff.
Wingspan: 250 cm
Length: 158 cm
Area: 56.15 dm ²
Airfoil Ritz amended 13010
Rope the root: 33 cm
Rope salmon: 15 inches
All Up Weight: 2.6 – 2.8 KG
Wing loading: 49g/dm ² (approx.)
Epoxy fiberglass fuselage sandwich white gelcoat
Wings polystyrene Samba switched upper reinforced fiber.
Fins milled but a strip joint by lifting is available on request without modification of the tariff.
Scabbard key wing root rib and raised.
Component Management fiberglass sandwich white gelcoat.
Pendulum Stabilizer (reference bearing mounted posed by us) polystyrene box balsa
Glass epoxy fiberglass gelcoat black
Accessories: CTP plates cut, key carbon rod wing and various accessories ..
Installation instructions step by step.