- The model
- Elevator movement is the more important part 85/90° is very good i think 70° is the minimum !!
- The gravity center is the second very important part, i think my Madslide is 40% perharps 50% from the leading edge !! Like 3D airplane it's not very precise but it's the "price" to do good 3D
- The servo must have good speed so i have a 5 cells batterie
- Set up
- Mix elevator to ailerons snapflaps. It's really more easy to do flips with this mix. Bigger ailerons will be better. At 90° elevator movement you can have 35°/40° for the ailerons. This mix is very good for flat spin too !
- You must take time to set up the model dual rate and expos.
- In flight
Now the more difficult is in flight !
- The more important his to adjust the speed of the model - to much speed his not good ( this is one of the problem of Phil with his MadSagitta ) you can do it at very low speed it's more easy.
- The difficult too his to have the good elevator stick movement - not too speed not to slow ! Practice different style to find the good movement !! And it depend of the speed of the model!!
- The wind direction his important too - wind in front his the more difficult you can do it only at very low speed. the better his to do it with the wind in the side of the model. You can do it with the wind from behind but the exit of the flip is dangerous because the model can snap !
- An Introduction to Slope Aerobatics
- Madflight Tips from BPLR
- Slope Aerobatics and other aerial gyrations
- Surfimp’s VTPR Aerobatics Clinic
- What does VTPR stand for?
- Stalls, Spins, Inertia and You
- 4 Axis Slope Aerobatics
- Patterns and Flow: Improvisation in Slope Aerobatics
- Le Fish & Spindrift Plans
- Aerobatic Slope Glider Reviews
- Aerobatic Theory & Design
- Glider News
- Looping Magazine Articles
- Slope Aerobatics Videos
- Video Contests
Air 100 Alpine Aroso Ballistic Big Fish Buzz Buzz Evo DS Acro ExCali Excalibur Fullscale Jedi JGAF Kostez Le Fish Le Fishray Limande Madflight Madslide MadSwissFish MDM-1 Fox Minivec Multifun Ménez-Hom Oxid Quartz SnowflaK Sonic Spindrift Stingray Swift S-1 Swinger Swiss Fish The Poisson TOSS Traceur Troll Twister Ultrabatics Vagabond Vector III Voltige Totale Voltij VTPR Wasabi